Who we are
Our website address is: https://aquarius.directory
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For not logged-in users:
Forms submit data via encrypted email. The receiver (Aquarius or Vendor contacted) will have access to this information. Additionally, the email provider(s) will have access as well.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Additionally for logged-in (registered) users:
If you register on our website, we store the personal information provided in the profile and account sections. You can see, edit, or delete this information at any time (except you cannot change your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Users also have privacy options on many fields. Billing and mailing address are never public.
When a user leaves comments on the site (activity wall, groups, messages) we collect the comment, username, IP address, and browser user agent string to help fight spam, flag messages, and block douchebags.
Calendar of Events
If you create, submit, import, save, or publish Event, Venue, or Organizer information, such information is retained in the local database:
- Venue information: name, address, city, country, state, postal code, phone, website, geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude)
- Organizer information: name, phone, website, email
- Event information: website, cost, description, date, time, image
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. Our team members and Vendors have access to information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you. For example, Administrators and support can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information
We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Who we share your data with
Aquarius.directory does not sell, trade, or give away your data, to anyone, ever. The data outlined below is to provide you a better website experience or provide a service, like shopping for products or booking services.
Google Analytics is used to understand incoming traffic sources and track user behavior.
Google Geolocate API is used to help you filling billing and mailing address fields.
How long we retain your data
Your data and its metadata is retained indefinitely.
What rights you have over your data
You can export your own data anytime by going to Account > Export Data.
Any content posted such as posts, events, products, and services is editable and can be deleted anytime by you. You can delete your account and all your data anytime by going to Account > Delete Account.
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for legal or security purposes.